AnySurfer strives toward an accessible digital world in which everyone can participate, including people with a disability.
- We provide documentation about the accessibility of websites, apps, and digital documents.
- We assist website owners and advise developers about accessibility improvements. Accessible websites can obtain an AnySurferlabel with a status page.
- We partner with web design companies (recognized agencies).
- We organise trainings for web developers and editors.
- We organise awareness campaigns such as the accessibility monitor.
AnySurfer is a project by Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde vzw, an NGO providing services to blind and partially sighted people in Flanders and Brussels. Our founder is Rudi Canters. Read our history and get to know our team.