AnySurfer label for companies
The AnySurfer label for web companies rewards companies that have proven their skills in building accessible websites. We call these companies recognised agencies. They adhere to three conditions:
- Understand accessibility: their employees recently followed our technical training.
- Apply accessibility principles: the company has built a website that complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Promote accessibility: the company provides their customers with the necessary education and documentation to be able to publish accessible content in their CMS.
The status page
A recognised agency has a status page.
- This page proves this company is a recognised agency.
- The websites following the heading "Accessibility portfolio" showcase the accessible websites the company has built.
Here is our list of recognised agencies.