Accessibility training for front-end developers
Are you a front-end designer or developer? This training will offer you everything you need to build an accessible website.
Aided by 9 fictional personas, we'll show you how users with specific disabilities navigate a computer. Once you're familiar with the common obstacles they encounter online, we'll offer you easy ways to avoid these issues during the design and development phase of your website.
We use themes to illustrate the main principles of accessibility, for example:
- Keyboard accessibility
We'll discuss good and bad live examples for every theme, after which we'll offer you exercises to practice these principles in group. Each aspect of web accessibility will be touched upon. The training is interactive, and you can ask your questions anytime.
This training is aimed at front-end developers and designers who want to learn how to build accessible websites.
Necessary prior knowledge
- Temporarily only remote sessions are possible. We use Zoom.
- A remote training is split into three blocks of three hours.
- Participants agree with our general conditions. They also contain our cancellation policy.
Formula's and prices
This training can be ordered for a group.
- Contact us to discuss potential dates.
- 1200 EUR excl. VAT for maximum 20 participants.
You can also enrol as an individual for a pre-planned session.
- Set dates.
- 300 EUR excl. VAT.