Introduction to digital accessibility
Would you like to publish information that is accessible to everyone? Not sure how to get started? This introduction will give you an overview of what digital accessibility entails.
This training will answer the following questions:
- What is digital accessibility?
- To whom is it important?
- How do people with disabilities use a computer, and what assistive technologies do they use?
- Which obstacles do they encounter?
- What can you do to make your website more accessible?
- Which people whithin your organisation can help make your website acecssible?
- What about accessibility laws?
We will explain all of this with the aid of examples: we demonstrate how different fictional personas use a computer, which assistive technologies they rely on, and which obstacles they encounter on various real life websites. Each bad example will be countered by a good one.
This introduction is included in our other half day or full day trainings.
This training is useful to anyone who creates digital content.
Required prior knowledge
- Duraton: we recommend a 2 hours session, but the training can be made shorter or longer on request.
- Location: in company or at our offices (groups up to 12 participants).
- Optional: bring your own laptop in order to participate in exercises during the training.
Formulas and prices
- Contact us to set a date.
- 500 EUR excl. VAT (605 EUR incl. VAT) for a 2 hours sessions, regardless of the number of participants.
You can cancel a training for free for up to 5 days before the planned date by e-mailing us at email@example.com. If you cancel after this date, or if you're absent without notice, the training will be billed. If this happens, you preserve the right to join a future training of the same type.