We offer advice on how to improve the accessibility of every digital project you may have. After extensive testing, you will receive a comprehensive audit report. This file includes all potential issues we encountered, and offers practical solutions.
Audits can be performed in order to obtain a label, but also to receive advice without commiting to a label.
We can both perform an audit during the development of a website, or after it's finished.
Auditing a work in progress
Save time by thinking ahead: take accessibility into account from the very start of your project. We help you build an accessible website by guiding you at crucial moments during the development phase. Depending on your needs, we analyse your:
- Corporate identity
- Graphic designs
- Component libraries
- Other deliverables
You will receive a report that offers an overview of any present issues and several tips on how to solve them.
Contact us to receive a custom quote.
Auditing a finished website
We analyse about 20 pages of your website, and compile a detailed report on their level of accessibility.
This report will allow you to locate and solve accessibility problems within your website. We will describe every type of issue we find, and offer advice on how to resolve it.
Our report will also confirm whether or not your project adheres to the WCAG 2.1 criteria (levels A and AA), if applicable.
The information in the audit report allows to improve the accessibility. If you ask us to validate your corrections, we will update the audit report and we will indicate for each issue whether it is solved or what extra work is needed.
The price of an audit depends on the complexity:
- Small: static website with a page or 10 or a small site with simple content.
- Medium: all sites that are not small or comlex.
- Complex: site with complex content (multiple applications, sign in via eletronic identity card, intranets, complex components) or a big ariety of different page types (that increase the sample of pages to be tested for the audit).
Prices for the first audit and possible next audits to check whether the issues are solved:
- Small: 920€ for the first audit, 460€ and 230€ for subsequent audits
- Medium: 1840€ for the first audit, 920€ and 460€ for subsequent audits
- Complex: 2760€ for the first audit, 1380€ and 690€ for subsequent audits
Other types of audits
We also compile reports for:
- Mobile applications
- PDF documents