Validity of an audit report
An audit report is valid for one year. That should provide enough time to perform the needed corrections.
If you need a follow up audit to check if the changes have been properly implemented, you should order this audit within one year. We then update the initial report to indicate what has been resolved. extend the validity of the report with 6 months.
When an audit report is not valid any more, we don't do a follow up audit. The process has to restart from scratch.
The AnySurfer label for websites
- You may only place the AnySurfer label on the homepage of a website
- following an audit by AnySurfer with a positive result
- and with the express consent of Blindenzorg Licht & Liefde vzw.
- When you place the AnySurfer label on your website, you must follow the corresponding instructions e-mailed to you when you received our consent to place the label.
- The AnySurfer label is valid for two years maximum.
- If you want to extend the label after two years, please contact us 2 to 3 months prior to the expiration date.
- AnySurfer reserves the right to withdraw the label when a site no longer complies with the norms that were used to issue the label.
- When you add or modify the contents of your website, you must do so in compliance with the accessibility guidelines. If AnySurfer detects any accessibility issues, we will inform you about them and you must commit yourself to solving them within a reasonable time frame.
- When you website undergoes structural changes, you must inform us of this. In principle, this means the label expires, and you must obtain it again for the modified version of the website.
Recordings of online trainings
While conducting online trainings, teachers strongly prefer that participants attend the sessions live and participate actively. Compared to watching a recording afterwards, live participation has several advantages:
- Participants are encouraged to be actively involved in class.
- Participants can ask live questions.
- During an online training, interaction is even more important/motivating for the teachers.
- The training is added to your diary, making it harder to miss. Plans to rewatch a class later often remain nothing but good intentions.
When you ask us to record a training, you agree to the following conditions:
- You must remind us to record the session at the start of the training.
- You can access the recording for only 15 calendar days following the training. Once this period has passed, we will delete the recording.
- While it is technically possible to download the material, you are not allowed to distribute it beyond those who were enrolled for the class.
- The recording is made available for colleagues who could not attend the session, or who experienced technical problems during the session.
- You are not allowed to store the downloaded material with the intention of training future colleagues.
You may cancel or postpone a training free of charge up to five business days prior to the planned date by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel after this date, or if you are absent without notice, the training will be billed. In this case, you will be allowed to attend a future training of the same type.
- AnySurfer and BlindSurfer are registered trademarks by Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde. Their use by third parties is not permitted without prior written consent.
- The AnySurfer logo, the AnySurfer label, and the BlindSurfer logo are registered trademarks by Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde. Their use by third parties is not permitted without prior written consent by Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde.
- The design, domain names, and content of the website http://www.anysurfer.be (including all its subdomains) are the intellectual property of Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde. Publication or distribution by third parties is not permitted without prior written consent by Blindenzorg Licht en Liefde.