AnySurfer label for websites
- The AnySurfer label proves AnySurfer has tested your website's accessibility.
- The label links to a status page which shows your visitors the accessibility level of your website.
- The label is valid for a maximum duration of two years.
The status page
The statuts page indicates:
- Your website's level of accessibility,
- The date of your most recent accessibility test,
- Potential remarks, for example about the scope of the audit.
Curious? Check out an example of a status page.
AnySurfer evaluates the compliance of websites with the criteria of WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), which are international standards. WCAG is divided into three levels: A, AA, and AAA.
You don't have to comply with all criteria at once. Our label can represent different levels of accessibility:
- WCAG level A: this is our minimum level of accessibility.
- WCAG level AA: this is the recommended level to aim for and is compulsory for Belgian government websites
- WCAG level AAA: WCAG's highest level, intended for websites aimed at a specific audience, e.g. visitors who use sign language.