Obtain a label for a company
The AnySurfer label for web agencies rewards companies that have proven that they are able to build accessible websites. We also call them recognized agencies. Take action to become a recognized agency and show your clients that you have the necessary expertise to reate accessible websites.
Become a recognized agency in 3 steps
To become a recognized agency, you must :
- Understand accessibility: let your employees (designers/developers) follow our technical training.
- Apply accessibility principles: build a website that complies with WCAG 2.1 level A at least (= AnySurfer label).
- Promote accessibility: give your customers the necessary education and documentation to be able to publish accessible content in their CMS.
A recognized agency has to prove they still adhere to our conditions on an annual basis (understand, apply, promote) by renewing at least 1 of these conditions.
- Understand: new employees have followed our technical training.
- Apply: you've built a new accessible website for one of your customers.
- Promote: you share knowledge about accessibility. For example:
- Build an accessible widget and make it publicly available.
- Submit or solve public accessibility bugs.
- Publish articles on accessibility.
- Promote accessibility by giving talks about it.
You might not find a customer every year who wants to have their website tested. If you want to extend your status as a recognized agency by means of the 2nd condition (apply), we will test your website of choice on all criteria, except on an editorial level.
If you want to extend your status by means of the 3th condition (promote), the quantity and quality of your work must be sufficient. Contact us to discuss what this entails. For example, blogging once about accessibility is not sufficient.