Accessibility for web editors
This training is aimed at web editors and will teach you all there is to know about how to publish accessible content online.
This training will show you why web accessibility is important for disabled users, and how these users employ assistive technology to surf the web.
We will discuss all accessibility guidelines editors should know. You will learn how to make accessible texts, images, tables, links, and more. You will also work directly in our CMS to improve the accessibility of an existing page.
This training is aimed at editors who use a content management system (CMS) to publish and edit webpages.
Necessary prior knowledge
You have used a content management system to maintain a website or are about to start using one.
No further prior knowledge is required.
Participants agree with our general conditions, including our cancellation policy.
- Location: online via Zoom or on location.
- Duration: two modules of 2,5 hours.
- Number of participants: maximum 25.
- Price: 1200 EUR excl. VAT for a group of minimum 4 participants.
- Contact us to discuss potential dates for your group.