Web accessibility for editors
Are you an editor? This training will offer you everything you need to know to make accessible content.
This training will show you why web accessibility is important for disabled users, and how these users employ assistive technology to surf the web.
We will discuss all accessibility guidelines editors should know. Aided by both good and bad examples, you will learn how to make accessible texts, images, tables, links, and more.
This training is aimed at editors who use a content management system (CMS) to publish and edit webpages.
Necessary prior knowledge
No prior knowledge is required. All participants preferably either use the same CMS, or are about to implement the same CMS.
- Time: 1 half-day.
- Location: in company or in the training room of our offices (groups up to 12 participants).
- Optional: provide us with log-in information for your CMS so we can customise this training to your needs.
- Optional: bring a laptop that has access to your CMS.
Formula's and prices
This training can only be ordered for groups.
- Contact us to discuss potential dates.
- 750 EUR excl. VAT for the whole group.